Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

TORONTO - Add two more Blue Jays to the clubs growing list of players whose seasons have come to an early end. [url=http://www.t

in Wolfblood 20.03.2018 06:48
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

TORONTO - Add two more Blue Jays to the clubs growing list of players whose seasons have come to an early end. Rodney Gunter Jersey . Edwin Encarnacion, bothered by a sore left wrist for parts of the season, requires surgery with an expected recovery time of two months. He expects to be ready for spring training. "Its not a good feeling anytime I have to get surgery but Im happy because Im going to get it done and I know that its been bothering me a lot, every swing I make," he said. "I just want to get it done." Reliever Brett Cecil, whose arm problems began with a tired shoulder in July and morphed into elbow pain by mid-August, will have a precautionary MRI and wont pitch again this year. Cecil was quick to attack the elephant in the room – he doesnt anticipate having to undergo Tommy John ligament replacement surgery. "I dont react to any of the ligament tests where if something was wrong with the ligament it would, you know, I would feel it and I havent felt that," said Cecil. "Everything right now points to just nerve inflammation, which is good in the sense that its not something else but the doctor also told me its bad in the way that the nerves getting irritated because its being overworked because everything else is tired." Encarnacion missed four games earlier this month – the series finale in Minnesota and last weeks series against the Angels – due to wrist pain. He returned against the Orioles, hoping to achieve at least one outstanding goal – back to back 40-home run seasons. "I tried to finish with our team, playing our season and tried to make it to 40 home runs," said Encarnacion. "I wanted to get it two years in a row but the way Im feeling I couldnt make it. I feel good with my season and I hope next year we come back playing better and for this time of the year next year try to be in the playoffs. Thats my goal." Encarnacion finishes the season with 36 home runs and an OPS of .904. He walked 82 times and struck out on only 62 occasions. An avid watcher of video, he tutored Brett Lawrie, helping the young third baseman better identify pitchers tendencies. He has similarly worked with Moises Sierra since Sierras recall from Buffalo. A quiet leader, at least publicly, Encarnacion admitted frustration that for a 19th-straight season the Blue Jays arent playing important baseball in September. "Its hard for us, the way we played this year," he said. "Its not a good feeling for me or for any other player because at this time we wanted to be fighting for that spot. Its hard for us to be like this right now but we just have to come back next year ready to show that we can do it." Cecils numbers and his workload reflect the health of his arm. In 41 first-half games - a time when manager John Gibbons had no choice but to overwork his bullpen due to shoddy starting pitching - Cecil worked 46 1/3 innings, striking out 55 and posting an ERA of 1.94 and a WHIP of 0.971. He paid the price after the All-Star break. Since then Cecil has appeared in only 19 games, just 14 1/3 innings, with an ERA of 5.65 and a WHIP of 1.535 while battling shoulder fatigue and the pain in his elbow. Expect noted orthopedic surgeon Dr. James Andrews to review Cecils MRI results. Cecil says that protocol, however, is a matter of policy, and reiterated his confidence that the injury isnt serious. Brandon Williams Jersey .The Ottawa Senators winger was relegated to a corner seat in the locker-room to allow Daniel Alfredsson to return to his regular stall one last time. Troy Niklas Jersey . -- So much for concern that running back Marshawn Lynch would be absent from the Seattle Seahawks minicamp. http://www.thecardinalsshoponline.com/Youth-Pat-Tillman-Cardinals-Jersey/ . That little deal worked out in a big way for the Mavericks. Nowitzki had 21 points Tuesday night to pass Oscar Robertson for 10th on the NBAs career scoring list, leading the Mavs to a 95-83 victory over the Utah Jazz.The Florida Panthers have signed forward Jussi Jokinen to a four-year deal worth an average annual value of $4 million. In 81 games with the Pittsburgh Penguins in 2013-14 Jokinen scored 21 goals and added 36 assists for 57 points, the second-highest single-season total of his career. He is coming off a three-year contract that paid him an average annual value of $3 million. Jokinen spent his first full year with the Penguins this past season after being dealt to the team at the 2013 trade deadline by the Caarolina Hurricanes. D.J. Humphries Jersey. He has also spent time with the Dallas Stars and Tampa Bay Lightning over his 10-year NHL career. The 31-year-old forward has 149 goals and 265 assists for 414 points over 660 career games in the NHL. Jokinen, a native of Finland, was drafted by Dallas in the sixth round (192nd overall) of the 2001 NHL Entry Draft. He has represented Finland on the international stage on numerous occasions, most recently winning bronze at the 2014 Winter Olympics in Sochi, Russia. China Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: