Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

The Winnipeg Goldeyes have given themselves a chance to go into the all-star break on a winning streak. [url=http://www.islander

in Krankenhaus 06.09.2019 10:32
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

The Winnipeg Goldeyes have given themselves a chance to go into the all-star break on a winning streak. Josh Bailey Jersey . Goldeyes all-star pitcher Chris Kisscock locked it down in the ninth inning by striking out fellow all-star Craig Maddox, as Winnipeg beat the Gary SouthShore Railcats 6-5 Saturday night at U.S. Steel Yard. "Gary, they fight to the very end," Goldeyes pitching coach Jamie Vermilyea said. "They can railcat you quick. You cant give them any free bases. Thats when they start hurting you. You have to put the ball in play. Thats what Kissock did." The win increases Winnipegs lead in the North Division to two games after the St. Paul Saints lost 9-4 to the Fargo-Moorhead RedHawks. The Goldeyes have also won five of their last seven games. After the RailCats staked a 3-0 lead in the bottom of the first inning, the Goldeyes roared back to grab the lead. Luis Alens sac fly scored Reggie Abercrombie in the top of the second and Winnipeg added three more runs in the top of the third, including a two-run home run from Abercrombie, to take a 4-3 lead. Both teams scored a run in the sixth inning before Josh Mazzola scored on an error in the top of the ninth to restore Winnipegs two-run lead. That run proved to be huge, as the RailCats scored a two-out unearned run off Kissock in the ninth, but Winnipegs closer preserved his 12th save of the year by striking out Maddox. Abercrombie led Winnipeg with a two-for-four night at the plate with a home run, two RBI and three runs scored. Luis Alen and Tyler Kuhn also had a pair of hits. Goldeyes starter Nick Hernandez left the game after 2 2/3 innings with a finger injury. "I think he just popped a blood vessel in one of his fingers on his hand," Vermilyea said. "It was just one of those freak things." He was replaced by Gabe Aguilar, who pitched 1 1/3 innings for his sixth win out of the bullpen. Starter Ethan Hollingsworth pitched three innings out of the bullpen, giving a run, while Brendan Lafferty pitched the bottom of the eighth for his league-leading 39th appearance. RailCats starter Stephen Bougher suffered the loss. The rubber match in the series goes Sunday afternoon in Gary. The Goldeyes will send Chris Salamida (4-3, 3.69) to the mound against Garys Morgan Coombs (5-5, 4.56). Mike Bossy Jersey .ca. Kerry, I hope you address Ron MacLeans comment during the second intermission of Game 4 in Montreal-Tampa series. Basically, he suggested that the NHL should not have used a referee from Quebec, following the Game 3 disputed non-goal, because the referee could be biased towards Montreal. Jordan Eberle Jersey . His apology came before a pregame ceremony in which the team honoured its 2004 team that won Bostons first World Series championship since 1918. "I realize that I behaved bad in Boston," Ramirez said. http://www.islanderssale.com/authentic-cal-clutterbuck-islanders-jersey/ . So what happens? Stevenson lands a huge left to Dawsons temple only 76 seconds into the opening round and walks away with the championship belt. "I said Id knock him out," said Stevenson (21-1).LONDON, Ont. -- Safely in position to make the cut after her second round at the Canadian Pacific Womens Open, amateur Brooke Henderson still talked like playing on the weekend was in doubt. "I left a lot of opportunities out there and missed a lot of birdies, but thats OK," she said. "If I play the weekend, well get them." Saying "if" wasnt necessary. After shooting a 1-under-par 71 to get to 3 under for the tournament, the 16-year-old will get those opportunities Saturday and Sunday. Henderson was one of four Canadians to make the cut, along with Jennifer Kirby, amateur Jennifer Ha and Sue Kim. Henderson will move on after not making it past the second round in this event the past two years. "Im a lot more comfortable on the big stage," Henderson said. "Its awesome, because when I was out here at 14, I was pretty nervous and didnt really know anybody. Now, I know quite a few of the pros and they know me. Im more comfortable in the big setting with all the fans and all the cameras." Henderson has to be with all the attention on her this week at London Hunt and Country Club. Playing in a group with Kirby of Paris, Ont., and Rebecca Lee-Bentham of Toronto, Henderson was still the main draw. Following a second-place finish at the U.S. Amateur and a tie for 10th at the U.S. Womens Open, Hennderson has high expectations on her as the future face of Canadian golf. Leo Komarov Islanders Jersey. She doesnt know what her secret is, but the soon-to-be 17-year-old doesnt flinch at the exposure shes getting. "Its a challenge to be able to play well for (fans), and I love it," the Smiths Falls, Ont., native said. "I know theyre all cheering for me, so really its positive energy." Kirby used some of that positive energy to remain as the low Canadian at 5 under with an even-par 72 Friday. That had her 10 strokes off the lead, held by South Koreas So Yeon Ryu. "I didnt make a lot of birdie putts, but I made a lot of par saves," Kirby said. "Hopefully I can go a little lower on the weekend." Ha, whos from Calgary, had the best morning round of any Canadian with a 3-under 69 to get her to 3 under for the tournament. Kim of Langley, B.C., just made it a 1 under. Lee-Bentham, Sara-Maude Juneau of Fossambault, Que., Natalie Gleadall of Stratford, Ont., and Elizabeth Tong of Thornhill, Ont., missed by a stroke at even par. Lorie Kane (Charlottetown), Alena Sharp (Hamilton) and Jessica Wallace (Langley) were 1 over, Maude-Aimee LeBlanc (Sherbrooke, Que.) was 2 over, Samantha Richdale (Kelowna, B.C.) was 3 over, Erica Rivard (Tecumseh, Ont.) was 4 over and Nicole Vandermade (Brantford, Ont.) was 5 over. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: