Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

The Winnipeg Goldeyes just keep on winning. [url=http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-victor-lindelof- manchester-u

in Haus der Morris´s 05.09.2019 09:22
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

The Winnipeg Goldeyes just keep on winning. Victor Lindelof Manchester United Jersey . Casey Haerther hit his fifth homer of the year and starter Ethan Hollingsworth got his first win in front of the Shaw Park crowd, as the Goldeyes beat the Kansas City T-Bones 5-3 in front of 5,078 on a chilly Canada Day afternoon. With the victory, the Fish won their sixth straight (theyve won nine of 10), improved to 29-14 on the season and tightened their stranglehold on first place in the American Associations North Division. "This team is firing on all cylinders right now," said Haerther, who had two hits in four trips and raised his batting average to a league-leading .392. "Ive played on some good teams, but I dont remember many like this. Were pitching well, hitting well and guys are playing great defense. "And it doesnt feel streaky. It feels like were just going out there and playing and when the guys do what they do, we win." Kansas City opened the scoring with a run in the first, but the Goldeyes answered with a pair of runs in the bottom of the inning. In fact, the first four Goldeyes in the lineup hit safely. Tyler Kuhn led off with a single, Josh Mazzola followed with a single, Haerther drove home Kuhn with a single and Ray Sadler drove home Mazzola with another single. Haerther homered in the third to make it 3-1 and then, with two out in the sixth, a solo homer by Reggie Abercrombie made it 4-1 and an RBI double by Ryan Pineda drove home Brock Bond with the fifth Goldeyes run. Kansas City scored a pair in the seventh, but Brendan Lafferty and Chris Kissock came on to shut the door in the eighth and ninth innings and the Goldeyes opened this three-game series with Kansas City with a victory. Hollingsworth (2-0, 2.55 ERA) picked up the win for Winnipeg. Meanwhile, K.C. starter Andy Noga (0-3, 4.53 ERA) suffered the loss. Kissock picked up his team-leading ninth save. "I used my two seam and four seam fastballs and just got ahead of the hitters," said Hollingsworth. "I really didnt throw very many off-speed pitches. I just used the fastball and got some great defense behind me." Phil Jones Manchester United Jersey .Y. -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff had an opportunity to experience an entire range of emotions in his first trip back to Buffalo to face his former team. Juan Mata Jersey . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. http://www.jerseymanchesterunitedsoccer.com/womens-paul-pogba-manchester-united-jersey/ .com) - Matt Duchene picked up the deciding goal early in the third period and added an assist, as Colorado escaped with a 4-3 victory over Dallas at Pepsi Center.Toronto and the surrounding area account for 69 per cent of those playing in the tournament, which shows that it is becoming a true hotbed for talent. Additionally, 25 per cent of schools in the tournament feature a Canadian athlete. Luke Shaw Jersey. Here is the interactive map which shows where the different Canadians in the tournament are from (Click on the image for the full interactive map): ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: