Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

LAKE FOREST, Ill. [url=http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/zack-kassian-jersey/]Zack Kassian Oilers Jersey[/url] . -- The Chicago Be

in Haus der Morris´s 05.09.2019 09:22
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

LAKE FOREST, Ill. Zack Kassian Oilers Jersey . -- The Chicago Bears agreed to a one-year contract with two-time Pro Bowl cornerback Charles Tillman on Friday, retaining one of their cornerstone players as they try to revitalize a struggling defence. Tillmans status was one of the biggest questions hovering over the team this off-season after the Bears went 8-8 and missed the playoffs for the sixth time in seven years. But they answered that by announcing he will be back for a 12th season. The Bears have been overhauling a defence that struggled in a big way last season, releasing eight-time Pro Bowl defensive end Julius Peppers. They decided to bring back Tillman even though he is 33 and coming off a season in which he was limited to eight games because of a torn right triceps. "Charles is one of the NFLs great players and a true leader on and off the field, and were happy he will be staying in Chicago," general manager Phil Emery said in a statement. "He remains the best in our game at forcing turnovers and always has brought a tough, physical presence to our secondary. Charles also has a special connection to the people and community across Chicago and were excited for that to continue." The Bears saw enough good things before he went down to re-sign Tillman. He had three interceptions, four pass breakups and three forced fumbles, but his injury in a loss to Detroit on Nov. 10 cut short what had been another solid season. The Bears had already lost defensive tackle Henry Melton (ACL tear) and linebacker D.J. Williams (torn pectoral muscle) to season-ending injuries. Star linebacker Lance Briggs (shoulder fracture) was also sidelined at the time. Quarterback Jay Cutler suffered a high left ankle sprain against the Lions and missed the next four games. Tillmans 42 forced fumbles are the second most in the league and most among cornerbacks since the Bears drafted him in the second round in 2003. He is also tied for fifth in interceptions, fifth in interception return yards and tied for second in interception return touchdowns during that span. Now, Tillman is returning to a defence that will have a different look up front, personnel-wise. The Bears have two new ends in Willie Young and Lamarr Houston, and theyve also added Ryan Mundy and M.D. Jennings to the mix at safety. Whether Melton, a free agent, will be back remains unclear. But the Bears appear to be set at cornerback for next season after retaining Tillman and giving Tim Jennings a four-year deal. Oscar Klefbom Jersey . -- Two-time AL Cy Young Award winner Johan Santana agreed Tuesday to a minor league contract with the Baltimore Orioles as he tries to come back from the second major operation on his left shoulder. Kris Russell Oilers Jersey . He was signed to help with depth to the receiving corps because of the loss of Shamawd Chambers to the 6-game injured list. http://www.hockeyoilersshop.com/mark-fayne-jersey/ .com) - Wayne Simmonds, Scott Laughton and Jakub Voracek each posted a goal and an assist as the Philadelphia Flyers thumped the Carolina Hurricanes, 5-1, on Saturday.SAKHIR, Bahrain -- Lewis Hamilton edged Mercedes teammate Nico Rosberg after an intense race-long duel to take victory by just one second at the Bahrain Grand Prix on Sunday. The two Mercedes were predictably in a different league to their rivals and recorded their second one-two finish in eight days after Hamiltons victory last weekend in Malaysia. With no team orders, the two were allowed to race for the lead and there were several close calls when the pair came inches away from colliding, providing a thrilling spectacle under the lights at the Bahrain International Circuit. "It was very, very fair and it was very hard to keep him behind," Hamilton said. "He was very fast on the option tires and I was on the knife-edge the whole time. ... Me and Nico havent had a race like that since back in our karting days. In our first (karting) race, he led all day and I overtook him on the last lap and won, and I thought for sure he is going to do that to me today." Force Indias Sergio Perez was third in his first podium finish since 2012 and his teammate Nico Hulkenberg fifth. Daniel Ricciardo finished fourth, getting the better of his Red Bull teammate and defending four-time F1 champion Sebastian Vettel, who finished sixth. Vettel suffered the ignominy of being ordered by his team to let the quicker Ricciardo pass when they were fighting for position early in the race. Williams drivers Felipe Massa and Valtteri Bottas had looked poised to challenge for a podium place but they were hurt by the timing of a late safety car and finished seventh and eighth, with the Ferraris of Fernaando Alonso and Kimi Raikkonen filling the final two points positions in ninth and 10th. Jujhar Khaira Jersey. The race was closely fought up and down the field throughout, providing a boost for the sport after a tepid opening two races of the season, and the safety car set up a nail-biting shootout for the final 11 laps. Hamilton was ahead but on the harder of the two tires while Rosberg was on the softer rubber. While behind the safety car, both drivers were cautioned by team racing director Paddy Lowe to race fairly and ensure both cars made it to the finish. Twice Rosberg was able to pull off passing moves at the end of the main straight, but both times Hamilton was able to get better drive out of the ensuing corners and narrowly stayed ahead in some enthralling wheel-to-wheel racing. Rosbergs tires began to wear out and he was not able to mount a challenge over the final three laps. "It was the most exciting race I have done in my career," Rosberg said. "Lewis did a great job defending -- it was a massive fight. I thought Id got him about nine times but it didnt work out; he always got the run back on me." Rosberg did have the comfort of staying ahead in the drivers championship with 61 points compared to Hamiltons 50. The safety car came out after Lotus driver Pastor Maldonado emerged from the pits and plowed into the side of the Sauber of Esteban Gutierrez at the first corner, flipping the Mexicans car in a frightening accident, but Gutierrez was able to walk away. Maldonado was judged by race stewards to have caused the incident and given a stop-go penalty. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: