Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ST. [url=http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/kids-jason-kidd-mavericks- jersey/]Jason Kidd Mavericks Jersey[/url] . JOHNS, N

in Einkaufszentrum 25.07.2019 03:34
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ST. Jason Kidd Mavericks Jersey . JOHNS, N.L. -- Michael Hutchinson felt he played below his personal standards in Saturdays Game 1 loss to the Wilkes-Barre/Scranton Penguins. In Game 2 Sunday, he redeemed himself. The IceCaps goalie stopped 34 shots as St. Johns evened its American Hockey League Eastern Conference final at a game apiece with a 2-1 victory over the Penguins. "I felt pretty good about my game tonight," Hutchinson said. "Last night I wasnt overly thrilled with my performance and I knew I wanted to come out and play better for the guys in the room tonight. I tried to come in and make the saves to hold the team in as much as I could and then we got the lead." The IceCaps started the game according to plan Sunday, carrying a lead into the first intermission. "Our focus was on getting the first goal in the first period and getting a little momentum on our side to get the crowd behind us," said Kyle MacKinnon, who scored the first goal of the game. Carl Klingberg also scored for the IceCaps, while Anton Zlobin replied for the Penguins. St. Johns held Wilkes-Barre/Scranton scoreless in six power-play chances to help the team hold onto the lead. "It was unbelievable," Hutchinson said. "All the players block shots and clear the puck to make my job a lot easier. When I have to make a save, it has to get through a lot of bodies before it makes it to me." "You never want to go down two games in a series, especially on home ice," Hutchinson added. "(Winning tonight) feels good and it is a confidence boost for us. I thought we played a lot better tonight than we did last night." MacKinnon opened the scoring for the IceCaps when he finished off a breakaway with a quick, high wrist shot after catching a Blair Riley stretch pass entering the blue-line 13:54 into the game. The IceCaps extended their lead when Klingberg got a stick on a Will ONeill slap shot from the point through traffic, finding the high right corner of the net at the 6:24 mark of the second period. Hutchinson kept the Penguins scoreless with a sprawling pad save to stone Harry Zolnierczyk on a breakaway with roughly six minutes left to play in the second period. With 1:04 left in the game, a cross-ice pass found Zlobin wide open in the left face-off dot, and he buried the puck top shelf over a sprawling Hutchinson to get the Penguins on the board. Penguins goalie Peter Mannino made 27 saves. Jalen Brunson Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors set their sights on a second straight victory with the Oklahoma City Thunder visiting the Air Canada Centre tonight riding a two game streak of their own. Jose Juan Barea Jersey . This weeks topics include his take on the Kevin Pillar incident, All-Star snubs, the firing of Padres general manager Josh Byrnes and more. http://www.officialmavericksfanstore.com/kids-steve-nash-mavericks-jersey/ . On a hot, sweaty day, the Hall of Famer looked cool and comfortable. DULUTH, Ga. -- Miguel Angel Jimenez quickly shifted his focus back to the Ryder Cup after winning his first Champions Tour event. Jimenez held off Bernhard Langer to win the Greater Gwinnett Championship on Sunday, becoming only the third player to lead from start to finish in his debut on the 50-and-over tour. Jimenez, coming off a fourth-place finish in the Masters, closed with a 67 to finish two strokes ahead of Langer. Jimenez finished the tournament with 32 consecutive holes without a bogey at TPC Sugarloaf. The Spaniard said he cant make a commitment to the Champions Tour this year because his goal is making the European Ryder Cup team. "To me its not about money," Jimenez said. "Its about some different goals to make me feel proud of myself. To me I would feel nice to play on the Ryder Cup once more." Langer, the defending champion, shot his third-straight 68. Jimenez and Langer were tied at 10 under before a two-shot swing on No. 8. Jimenez needed only a short putt for a birdie, and Langer fell two strokes behind with his bogey. After that, Jimenez avoided mistakes down the stretch, leaving no opening for Langer or Jay Haas, who shot 67 and was third, four shots off the lead. Jimenez insisted the win wasnt easy. "When you hit the ball straight and you put the ball close to the hole it looks easy, but nothing is easy," he said. "You need to keep calm yourself. ... I like to feel the pressure and ... the people that are coming behind bite me." Langer said his inability to make birdie putts kept him from putting pressure on Jimenez. "I had a number of opportunities, just couldnt make any putts today," Langer said. "And he played very, very solid all day." Jimenez stretched his lead to three strokes before he showed that on this day even his mistakes brought no harm. He hit his tee shot on No. 15 into a tree -- but it bounced back into the faairway. Dwight Powell Mavericks Jersey. From there, he hit his next shot into a bunker but still salvaged par. The win assured, Jimenez tipped his visor to the fans as he walked up the 18th fairway. He then winked and blew a kiss to a TV camera. He brought his victory cigar to his postgame press conference. "I showed my game is in very good shape now," said Jimenez, who added he isnt complaining about life at 50. "Im very happy with my age and the way Im doing," he said. "The last 15 years is when my best golf is coming. Its nice. No complaint with 50." Langer said he doesnt expect to see Jimenez on the Champions Tour again this year. "He said he wasnt going to play anymore this year because he wants ... to be the oldest European player to ever play on the Ryder Cup," Langer said. "Thats his goal. But, you know, goals can sometimes change. Who knows, maybe he makes the Ryder Cup team by July and hell decide to come out for a couple of weeks." Fred Couples, in the final group with Jimenez and Langer, shot 70 and was fourth. Langer tied for eighth and Couples tied for 20th in the Masters. Jimenez said coming out on top of the high-profile group made the win even nicer. "Of course its satisfaction," Jimenez said. "The better quality the field, the more satisfied you are with the victory. All three were playing very well in the Masters. We all were in contention. Thats nice." Steve Pate, Duffy Waldorf and David Frost tied for fifth. Willie Wood shot 66 and was in a group tied for eighth. Jimenez became the second straight player to win in his debut on the Champions Tour, following Jeff Maggert in last months Mississippi Gulf Resort Classic. Rod Funseth (1983 Hall of Fame Tournament) and Bruce Fleisher (1999 Royal Caribbean Classic) are the only other players to lead from start to finish in their first Champions Tour events. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: