Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

HOYLAKE, England -- Masters champion Bubba Watson and a number of former British Open winners including Ernie Els and Padraig Ha

in Café 24.07.2019 03:35
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

HOYLAKE, England -- Masters champion Bubba Watson and a number of former British Open winners including Ernie Els and Padraig Harrington were among those missing the cut Friday at Royal Liverpool. Tedy Bruschi Patriots Jersey . Watson finished his morning round Friday well before the cut of 2-over 146 was determined. But he figured his 4-over total after rounds of 76 and 72 would not see him playing the weekend, saying "I cant wait to get back to see my wife and child." Els, the 2002 and 2012 champion, lost any realistic chance of making the cut when he shot 79 Thursday. He said he was shaken up after injuring a spectator with an errant tee shot on the first hole and making a triple-bogey 7. The South African shot 73 Friday and missed the cut by six strokes. Harrington, who won in 2008 at Royal Birkdale, had a 78 and also missed by six. Three-time winner Nick Faldo was joined by fellow Englishmen Lee Westwood and Ian Poulter in missing the weekend, along with former PGA Championship winner Y.E. Yang and his South Korean compatriot, K. J. Choi. The cut hit American former champions hard. John Daly, who won at St. Andrews in 1995, Justin Leonard (1997), David Duval (2001), Ben Curtis (2003) and Todd Hamilton (2004) all left early, as did two-time heart transplant recipient Erik Compton, who finished tied for the runner-up spot at the U.S. Open. John Singleton, a factory worker from 10 minutes down the road who got into the Open via local qualifying, can go back to his day job with his head held high after shooting rounds of 78-70 and missing the cut by only two strokes. Sandy Lyle, the 1985 champion at St. Georges, continued his poor recent form in the Open. Hes missed the cut six out of the last seven years and when he did qualify for the weekend -- last year at Muirfield -- he finished 84th and last. As a former champion, the 56-year-old Lyle can continue playing the Open until he turns 60. Julian Edelman Womens Jersey . Keenum will make his first appearance in a regular-season game against the rugged defence of the undefeated Kansas City Chiefs at Arrowhead Stadium, where the fans just set a Guinness record as the noisiest outdoor stadium in the world. Sony Michel Womens Jersey . -- Ben Bishop had a milestone game against one of the NHLs greatest goalies. http://www.patriotsjerseysauthentic.com/Andre-Tippett-Super-Bowl-Jersey/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said.NEW YORK -- Lindsay Davenport was in the middle of another major life milestone when she found out she had been elected to the International Tennis Hall of Fame. The three-time Grand Slam champion got the call when she was in a hospital about to give birth to her fourth child in early January. With daughter Haven nearly 2 months old now, Davenport can start to reflect on the honour. "Growing up playing tennis, getting to the Hall of Fame was never even in my dreams," she said on a conference call on Monday after the class of 2014 was announced. "It seemed a little bit too big for me." The 37-year-old Davenport is thrilled that at the enshrinement ceremony in Newport, Rhode Island, on July 12, her 6-year-old son Jagger will get to learn about the sports history. He plays tennis, too. Davenport will be joined by five-time Paralympic medallist Chantal Vandierendonck of the Netherlands in the recent player category, coach Nick Bollettieri, executive Jane Brown Grimes and British broadcaster John Barrett in the contributor category. Davenport won the 1998 U.S. Open, 1999 Wimbledon, 2000 Australian Open and 1996 Olympic gold medal to go with three major doubles titles. The American held the world No. 1 ranking for 98 weeks in her career. That first major championship, at her home Grand Slam event, always will be special. "For any player who has ever played with insecurity, not sure where theyre supposed to be, how good they are, that really was a huge moment, noot just in my career but for me personally," Davenport said. Kevin Faulk Jersey. . Bollettieri, now 82, has coached 10 players to the No. 1 ranking, including Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Monica Seles and Boris Becker. In 1978, he founded the Nick Bollettieri Tennis Academy, the first full-time tennis boarding school. At a news conference in New York, Bollettieri acknowledged this was one of the few times in his life he felt at a loss for words. "To be standing aside some of the players Ive helped achieve what they are," he said, "is a dream that even Nick Bollettieri cant comprehend." Vandierendonck was a top Dutch player before she was injured in a car accident in 1983 and went on to become a pioneer in wheelchair tennis. Brown Grimes is a former managing director of the Womens Professional Tennis Council, now known as the WTA Tour Board; president of the U.S. Tennis Association; and president of the International Tennis Hall of Fame. Barrett was the "Voice of Wimbledon" on the BBC from 1971-06. His wife, former top-ranked player Angela Mortimer Barrett, was inducted into the Hall in 1993. Agassi and Steffi Graf are the only other married couple in the Hall. Davenport wishes shed done a better job during her career of following Billie Jean Kings advice to "enjoy the process." But shes proud that she believes she always played the sport for the right reasons. "Youre not great at something unless you love it," she said. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: