Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

, theyve had nothing but g

in Wolfblood 24.06.2019 08:55
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

WASHINGTON -- Washington Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth had one regret following his game-saving catch Friday night. Wholesale Kings Jerseys . "I probably should have untucked my shirt, but I didnt," he joked, referring to closer Rafael Sorianos signature move upon the completion of a save. Tyler Moore had two hits and drove in a pair of runs, and Washington relievers threw four scoreless innings - the last one thanks in large part to Werth -- as the Nationals defeated the New York Mets 5-2. Soriano got his ninth save after Werths game-ending jumping catch against the right field wall on a drive by Daniel Murphy with two on and two outs. "I think the rain might have knocked it down a little bit, give me a better chance at it. It was close," Werth said. He wasnt sure if the ball would have made it out. "In my heart of hearts, I knew it was going to be close," Murphy said. "(Soriano) crowded me just a little bit. He got it on me just a hair . Jason made a good play on it." Soriano retired the first two batters before walking pinch hitter Juan Lagares and Eric Young. That brought up Murphy, who began play with a .337 road batting average. "Murphs been one of their hottest hitters of late and hes one of their best hitters overall, so its never comfortable when hes at the plate with a chance to tie the game," Nationals manager Matt Williams said. "But its a game of inches sometimes and he didnt quite get enough of it." Scott Hairston had an RBI double and a single for Washington, which has won nine straight against the Mets going back to last season, and was beginning a stretch of 15 of 19 games at home. Nationals starter Tanner Roark (3-1) pitched five innings, giving up two runs on four hits. Ross Detwiler, Drew Storen, and Tyler Clippard handled the sixth, seventh and eighth innings, respectively. The Mets snapped a 22-inning scoreless streak, their second longest of the season, with two runs in the fifth. Jonathon Niese (2-3) took the loss, allowing five runs, three earned, in four innings. It was Nieses shortest outing since June 20, 2013 at Atlanta, when he left after 3 1-3 innings due to injury. The Mets defence hurt Niese early as the first three Nationals hitters of the game reached safely and scored. After Denard Span singled, third baseman Wright misplayed Anthony Rendons grounder for an error. Werth then singled home Span, and Washington added two more runs on a sacrifice fly and a fielders choice grounder that might have been a double play. But the ball was bobbled briefly by second baseman Murphy. "I just couldnt get into a rhythm, fell behind, wasnt able to execute pitches when I needed to," Niese said. "When that happens its tough for the defence to stay on their toes when Im working behind." In the third, Hairston doubled home Ramos and scored on a single by Moore to make it 5-0. Following consecutive shutout losses to the Yankees the Mets finally broke through against Roark. Lucas Duda opened the fifth with a single and Anthony Recker doubled. Duda scored on a groundout by Ruben Tejada and Youngs double brought home Recker to pull New York within 5-2. The game was delayed briefly when a fan came onto the field near the Nationals dugout and ran from first base around to home with one out in the ninth. He was tackled hard by a security person just behind home plate, drawing cheers from the crowd. NOTES: Washington selected the contract of 1B Greg Dobbs and optioned C Sandy Leon to Triple-A Syracuse prior to Fridays game. Dobbs, released by the Marlins on May 6, was signed as a minor league free agent Monday. To make room on the 40-man roster, the Nationals put Syracuse outfielder Eury Perez (broken toe) on the 60-day DL. . Manager Matt Williams said two Nationals on the DL, LF Bryce Harper (left thumb strain) and 3B Ryan Zimmerman (right thumb fracture), have doctor appointments next week and will get progress reports. . Mets RHP pitcher Jenrry Mejia, being eased into the closers role, was unavailable after pitching the ninth inning Thursday night. "He hasnt been back-to-back in four years, so weve got to be careful," Collins said, adding Mejia will pitch consecutive games soon. . New Yorks Bartolo Colon (2-5, 5.84) opposes Gio Gonzalez (3-3, 3.97) Saturday. Cheap Kings Jerseys Authentic .com) - The Kansas City Chiefs activated linebacker Joe Mays from short-term injured reserve on Saturday. Cheap Kings Jerseys China . LaQuinton Ross scored 17 of his 20 points in the first half, hitting his first four 3-pointers, to send No. http://www.cheaplosangeleskingsjerseys.com/ . No such luck. Wiggins owned the end of Parkers impressive homecoming. The Kansas star scored 16 of his 22 points in the second half, outplaying Parker down the stretch and helping the fifth-ranked Jayhawks knock off No.TAMPA, Fla. -- When the Tampa Bay Lightning defence left Dale Weise alone in front of the net for his Game 1 overtime winner, it was clear they didnt know he was once considered an offensive superstar. In the NHL, the Montreal Canadiens forward is a fourth-line grinder, but in a previous job he was no stranger to scoring goals. During last years lockout, Weise had 22 goals and 26 assists in 19 games for the Tilburg Trappers in the Netherlands. "Has anybody scored at that clip anywhere?" Weise said, leading to answers like Sidney Crosby and Wayne Gretzky. "Yeah, thats about it." Weise was the only NHL player to ever appear in the Eredivisie, the countrys top hockey league, earning the nickname "Dutch Gretzky" back in North America. That made the 25-year-old a star in the Netherlands, with people lining up for his autograph and Weise being unable to go to the grocery store without drawing attention. "It was awesome," Weise said Friday. "It meant a lot that I made that big of an impact on people in such a short time. "I gained as much from them as they did from me. There were great people there." Weises experience in the Netherlands mightve prepared him for some of the spotlight he got for being the playoff overtime hero. But he got a new cell number a couple of months ago so the onslaught of text messages wasnt as substantial as it mightve been. The goal itself was something Weise had scored countless times before, just fooling around in practice. In doing it for real, the Winnipeg native channelled a Hockey Hall of Famer. "I knew I was wide open and I saw it coming to me and my eyes got real big," Weise said. "I knew I wasnt going to miss frrom there. Cheap Los Angeles Kings Jerseys. "I got down on one leg, the old Brett Hull, and I just ripped it." Fans in Tilburg saw it plenty of times, too. Weise was a fan favourite there, in part because of his dominant play but also because he became part of the community. "The way it works is a lot of guys on the team had jobs in the morning, so they would go do that and then wed practise in the afternoon," Weise recalled. "I had nothing to do, so they had a lot of childrens camps, so I pretty much went there every day. "My wife would go to the gym and it was right by the rink so Id just go and hang out with the kids. It was awesome. They loved it. It was a great experience." Life in the NHL is much different. Hockey for most players in the Netherlands was a hobby, he said, while this is the biggest stage. Weise, who grew up a Montreal fan and "probably scored that goal a million times in my driveway," said he didnt take any time consider his place in franchise history. "I went home and kind of forget about it," he said. Itll take some time to forget about Weise, even as the series progresses through Game 2 on Friday night and beyond. But whats most memorable for him is not just one goal but how getting traded from the Vancouver Canucks to Montreal gave him another opportunity. "I just feel like my career got rejuvenated," he said. "The coaches here believe in me, theyve had nothing but good things to say about me and look at the amount we were playing in overtime. "Its a coach that has some trust in me and that just instills confidence in me. I just feel like every game I play with this team I continue to build confidence and get better." Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: