Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

NEW YORK -- Chris Young thinks hes a New York kind of guy. [url=http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-greg-monroe-jersey

in Wolfblood 18.03.2019 03:59
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Chris Young thinks hes a New York kind of guy. Cheap Greg Monroe Jersey . So when the Mets approached his representative shortly after the start of free agency, the 30-year-old outfielder was eager to reach a deal rather than test the market. "It did give a peace of mind that I was looking for," Young said Tuesday after completing a $7.25 million, one-year contract with New York. "Im not a fan of waiting until the last minute and stretching out everything. Id rather just know where Im going and get it done." Young hit .200 with 12 homers and 40 RBIs last season for Oakland, which acquired him from Arizona as part of a three-team trade after the 2012 season. His best year was 2010, when he was an All-Star and batted .257 for the Diamondbacks with 27 homers and 91 RBIs. Mets captain David Wright and manager Terry Collins helped recruit him. "Just a fresh start in New York. Ive always been excited about playing in the New York market," he said. "Those kind of things intrigue me as far as, I like playing on big stages. I like big-game moments." Not that the Mets have seen many of those lately. New Yorks outfield combined to hit .238 this year (29th in the majors) with 50 homers (tied for 24th) and 209 RBIs (16th), according to STATS. "Were very excited to have him," general manager Sandy Alderson said. "Chris has had a distinguished career to this point, and we think with regular playing time will be able to return to his All-Star-caliber performance from his days in Arizona." Young joins a projected outfield that includes Eric Young Jr. -- the NL stolen base leader -- and defensive whiz Juan Lagares, who may be slightly ahead of Young in the pecking order for centre field. "Playing centre field has always been my natural position," Chris Young said. "Last year with the As, I did play some left and some right as well, but there was a learning curve and I did struggle at times with it early on, but as the season went on I was able to get more comfortable with it." While the Mets hope to be more active in the free-agent market this off-season, they have been taken aback by the prices. Shortstop Jhonny Peralta agreed to a $53 million, four-year contract with St. Louis, and catcher Brian McCann has a tentative $85 million, five-year deal with the Yankees. "I think in some instances the contract amounts have gone way beyond what most would have predicted," Alderson said. "In other cases they may be generally in the line. For example, I dont know that anybody is terribly surprised about the McCann contract. I think people have been surprised about the Peralta contract." Cheap Kevin Mchale Jersey . - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. Cheap Al Horford Jersey . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. http://www.cheapcelticsjerseys.com/ . - Chris Davis hit a two-run double, scoring Nelson Cruz in his Orioles debut in Baltimores 9-7 win over to the Toronto Blue Jays on Saturday.The Winnipeg Jets host the New York Islanders in their lone appearance? of the season tonight at MTS Centre in a 7pm ct face off. The (30-26-6) Jets trail Dallas by two points for a Western Conference Wild Card playoff spot.? The Stars, with 68 points following a 3-2 win over Buffalo last night, have one game in hand on Winnipeg. Ondrej Pavelec will start his third straight game in goal.? In his last two starts, Pavelec is 2-0, with a 1.44 goals against average and .961 save percentage. Head Coach Paul Maurice confirmed yesterday forward James Wright is out indefinitely with a ankle injury.? Matt Halischuk is expected to replace him.? Halischuk has missed the last 28 games due to injury. Jets Projected Lines: Ladd-Little-Frolik Setoguchi-Scheifelee-Wheeler Kane-Jokinen-Byfuglien Halischuk-Slater-Thorburn Bogosian-Enstrom Stuart-Trouba Pardy-Ellerby In the only other game played between these teams this season, Devin Setoguchi scored the game winning goal as the Jets were 3-2 winners over the Islanders in New York November 27. Cheap Swingman Celtics Jerseys. The Islanders have lost their last two games and four of their last five entering tonight. Anders Nilsson will start in goal. Head Coach Jack Capuano would not confirm his line up for tonight saying “he had not talked to his General Manager”. Islanders Projected Lines: Vanek-Strome-Okposo Grabner-Nielsen-Bailey Lee-Nelson-Clutterbuck Martin-Cizikas-McDonald de Haan-Hamonic Strait-MacDonald Hickey-Visnovsky ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: