Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the Terence Jones steady and emerging play for the Houston Rockets, Kawai Leonard and

in Wolfblood 18.03.2019 03:54
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

TSNs Jack Armstrong offers his thoughts on the Terence Jones steady and emerging play for the Houston Rockets, Kawai Leonard and the returning health of the San Antonio Spurs, LeBron James as a team-first player, and the sad news that Steve Nash may be out for the year. DeMar DeRozan Jersey . 1. TERENCE JONES (Rockets): Nice win for the Rockets vs. the Heat Tuesday and a nice story thats developed this year for their team is the steady play of Jones. Hes averaging close to 12ppg and 7rpg at the power forward spot. He has the motor and gives it his all each night and is one of those guys you dont have to run a bunch of plays for and is consistent. He compliments Dwight Howard quite well and has been one of those quiet players who doesnt get lots of publicity yet and does his job effectively in a winning environment. 2. KAWAI LEONARD (Spurs): With Leonard back in the lineup you look at the Spurs experiencing good health and start asking yourself how far they can go. Hes a very good all-around player who they really missed. He guards and rebounds and can make all the shots. With him in the lineup, it seems when I watch this team that everyone is settled again in their roles and they look like a team that is gearing up for another run. Amazing what good health does to the chemistry of a team. 3. KLAY THOMPSON (Warriors): Thomas had a tough game on Sunday in Toronto yet had a wonderful bounce back effort against the Pacers and hit the game winner to compliment his 25 points for the evening. I love his shooting ability and he rebounds pretty well for a 2 guard. He has great size and incredible range and has gotten more comfortable creating his own shot off the bounce. Still a bit inconsistent here and there but if he was a stock, Id say buy! His best days are ahead of him. 4. LeBRON JAMES (Heat): Congrats on the 61 points he put up on Monday vs the Bobcats. I was a bit surprised it came against them, theyre a very good defensive team. Honestly, he could get 40+ points every night if he really just focused on that part of his game. Thankfully, hes a top-notch team player and makes all the smart/winning plays. More importantly, I caught his comments about wanting to return to Cleveland for the jersey retirement ceremony for his former teammate, Zydrunas Ilgauskas. It was a class gesture and I hope it happens. Whatever you want to say about his departure from Cleveland and it was poorly handled; he does get it as far as the value of team and his relationships with teammates. He respects the game and respects that everyone is in it together. 5. STEVE NASH (Lakers): I heard the news that its not looking good for his return the remainder of this season. Sad news. You look at the growth of basketball in Canada right now and its a joy to watch. Nash, as we all know, has done so much and will continue to do a great deal for the growth of the sport across the country but its kind of a bittersweet moment in time right now watching the sport explode with so many talented young players yet watching such a great player and proud man at the end of his career. It ends for everyone at some point and fingers crossed, he leaves on his terms. He deserves that and a whole lot more. Class act. Jakob Poeltl Jersey . This week, topics cover the World Series champion Red Sox, John Farrell and what to look forward to this off-season. Lonnie Walker Jersey .The Williams siblings, with 25 Grand Slam titles between them, will have a couple of Madisons joining them, too.Madison Keys had a 6-4, 7-5 upset win over two-time Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova on Saturday night, and Madison Brengle beat Coco Vandeweghe 6-3, 6-2 in an all-U. http://www.cheapspursjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-manu-ginobili-jersey . In their first meeting for six years, the Frenchmen dropped serve twice in the first set, but Giquel broke Simon two more times in the second. Gicquel moves on to face sixth-seeded Jarkko Nieminen of Finland, who advanced with a 7-6 (5), 7-6 (5) win against wild card Pierre-Hugues Herbert, despite the Frenchmans 23 aces.Former Leicester captain Matt Elliott has praised the professional approach of the current team as they close in on their first ever Premier League title success. The Foxes are seven points clear at the top of the table with just six games remaining.Claudio Ranieris side have away matches against Sunderland, Manchester United and Chelsea remaining, while West Ham, Swansea and Everton all have to visit Leicester. And with excitement building around Leicester, Elliott reckons Ranieri and his players are impressively calm.Elliott told Sky Sports News HQ: I think the players are OK, they are the only ones who seem to be keeping a cool head in and around the city of Leicester. Supporters understandably are getting carried away, some a little bit too much, but you cant blame them for that.Claudio Ranieri is trying to keep a lid on things, rightly so, and so far the players are managing to do that.Elliott played 245 games in the Foxes defence between 1997 and 2005, and he believes the current back-five have been crucial in the teams unexpected rise to the top of the table.And Leicesters ability to grind out results in the manner Chelsea, Manchester United and Manchester City have all managed in recent years has convinced the 47-year-old his old club will be crowned champions. Matt Elliott spent eight years at Leicester Elliott said: Not so long ago Chelsea were credited for opening the scoring, sitting on that lead and shutting the game out, and Leicester have pretty much done the same over the last half-dozen games, five of them have been 1-0 victories.Theyve conceded six goals in 14 games, and the way theyve turned things round, not just this season, but the back end of last season as well is miraculous. They are looking good.I watch them every week home and away, and I get a good understanding of how the players are, and they have been mightily impressive. I do expect them to go and see it through, but a lot of hard work is to be done.Elliott is an admirer of the central defensive partnership between Robert Huth and Jamaica international Wes Morgan. Leicester defenders Robert Huth (left) and Wes Morgan Morgan scored the only goal of the game against Southampton at the weekend, but Elliott believes the discipline of the duo has inspired others in the team. Bruce Bowen Jersey. lliott said: He is just one of a number, but he does typify everything that is good about Leicester City. What a lot of people dont realise is Wes went through the whole summer without a break.He had two international breaks, not just one, for Jamaica and had literally a weeks break. Tottenham can still catch Leicester, according to Ledley King Hes come through it, played every game and been immense at the back alongside Robert Huth and the rest of the back four. Hes getting all the attention at the moment for scoring the winner at the weekend. Its his turn, other players will have their turn as well, its a collective effort from Leicester.The stats are there, clean sheets, theyre helping and assisting with those alongside the whole team, they defend very well as a complete unit, but those two have been steadfast. Defending balls in the box they are as good as any in the Premier League.A lot of people were a little bit sceptical, would they be able to work as a partnership? But theyve certainly proved any doubters wrong. Get Sky Sports Join us and watch the race for the Premier League live on Sky Sports. Fast and easy online upgrade ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: