Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

DENVER - Andrew Luck has his signature NFL win, and it came against his predecessor, of all people. [url=http://www.cheapnikerea

in Wolfblood 15.03.2019 04:07
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

DENVER - Andrew Luck has his signature NFL win, and it came against his predecessor, of all people. Nike React Sale Australia .Hardly pressured all afternoon, Luck threw two touchdown passes and outplayed Peyton Manning in leading the Indianapolis Colts past the Denver Broncos 24-13 Sunday.The Colts (13-5) advanced to the AFC championship game at New England (13-4), where they lost 42-20 on Nov. 16.Id like to think I am a better quarterback and would like to think were a better team now, Luck said. We are well equipped to handle the unknown, the unforeseen.They sure were Sunday night in the Rockies, where Denver had gone 8-0 this season and averaged 35 points a game.I think were playing good team ball, said Luck, who improved to 3-2 in the playoffs with his first road win. Were feeding off each other. Offensively were making enough plays to put some points on the board. Great night. So proud to be a part of the Colts in this victory.The Broncos (12-5) are left to deal with the hangover of yet another playoff debacle — and, more importantly, questions about Mannings future.After saying on Christmas Eve that he planned on coming back for an 18th season, the five-time MVP wasnt so certain after his latest playoff fiasco.Asked point blank if he planned on playing next season, Manning said, Uh, yeah, I guess I just cant give that simple answer, Im processing it. So, I cant say that. I could not say that.It was the first time Manning had been ambiguous about his future since spinal fusion surgery on his neck cost him all of the 2011 season and led Colts owner Jim Irsay to release him in 2012 so he could use the top pick to draft Luck.I knew it was the right thing to do for the Colts, Irsay said outside his jubilant locker room. I saw Archie (Manning) last night. We had a nice conversation. Happened to be at Elways Restaurant at the Ritz Carlton. It was a decision that it was the right move to make. Peyton and I had talked about it. He said it best in the press conference, I didnt decide. He didnt decide. The football gods laid the cards out. We both knew it as best for him and us.Theres sure to be questions about John Foxs future, as well. Hes won four straight AFC West titles, but keeps coming up short in what he calls the real season.Im the head coach, the buck stops here, Fox said.The Broncos were the AFCs only unbeaten team at home and the only team in the NFL with a top-five offence and a top-five defence.We picked a bad day to have a bad game, said Terrance Knighton, who had guaranteed these Broncos, with an NFL-high nine Pro Bowlers, would hoist the Lombardi Trophy next month.Manning has gone one-and-done in the playoffs a record nine times in his otherwise stellar career. That includes twice in Denver, where hes 38-10 in the regular season but just 2-3 in the playoffs.Overall, hes 11-13 in the post-season and this was one of his worst playoff performances ever. He never found a rhythm, constantly overthrew his receivers and finished 26 of 46 for 111 yards, one TD and no interceptions.Its just disappointing. Everyone would like to win their last game of the season, Manning said after guiding Denver to a TD on its opening possession and just two field goals on his final 11 drives.Each of his three seasons in Denver has ended in humbling losses, to the Ravens and Colts at home after first-round byes, and to Seattle in last years Super Bowl.These Broncos were better balanced with a grinding ground game and star-studded defence bolstered by John Elways signings of Aqib Talib, DeMarcus Ware and T.J. Ward to a guaranteed $60 million in free agency.But none of them came up big Sunday and the Broncos were left to deal with yet another wrenching playoff loss.Luck completed 27 of 43 passes for 265 yards with two TDs and two interceptions that were the equivalent of punts and no sacks.We needed to win the game for us. It wasnt about Peyton or Andrew or anything like that, Irsay said. It was about just us trying to beat the Broncos. Again, this was the Colts vs. the Broncos, even though the quarterbacks mean so much.The Colts stretched a four-point halftime lead to 21-10 when Luck drove the Colts 72 yards in 11 plays, hitting Hakeem Nicks from 15 yards midway through the third quarter.On fourth-and-1 from the Colts 36, C.J. Anderson eluded three tacklers in the backfield and gained 7 yards. But once again, the Broncos stalled and had to settle for Connor Barths 41-yard field goal that made it 21-13 with 13:50 remaining.Luck then drove the Colts 54 yards in 13 plays, chewing up more than 8 minutes before Adam Vinatieris 30-yard field goal made it 24-13 with four minutes remaining in the half-empty Sports Authority Field.Denvers only lead was 7-0 on Mannings 1-yard fade pass to Demaryius Thomas on the Broncos first drive. Daniel Herrons 6-yard TD run tied it.After a Manning fumble, Luck hit tight end Dwayne Allen with a 3-yard strike to put the Colts ahead for good 14-7.It was an unbelievable performance by the guys on the road, Irsay said. Onward we go. We know the trails even get tougher.Notes: There were no significant injuries. ... Luck improved to 5-1 in temperatures 40 or below. ... Manning fell to 2-4 following a divisional bye. ... The Colts were 0-4 against Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Tony Romo and Tom Brady in the regular season.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Nike React Australia . -- Detroit shortstop Jose Iglesias says he has stress fractures in both legs and isnt sure when hell be able to play again, leaving the Tigers two weeks to fill his spot for opening day and perhaps a lot longer. Nike React Sale . When New Zealand finally held on for an 8-7 win, France No. 8 Imanol Harinordoquy collapsed to the ground, having given every drop of energy he could muster, and lay prone as All Blacks danced around him in celebration. Few critics had given France any chance, but coach Marc Lievremonts team rallied from 8-0 down and came within one kick of taking the lead with 15 minutes remaining, only for flyhalf Francois Trinh-Ducs 49-meter effort to drift wide. http://www.cheapnikereactaustralia.com/ . Portuguese sides Benfica and Porto also advanced to the last eight while Basel overcame an early red card to win 2-1 at Salzburg and progress from a last-16 second leg that was briefly suspended because of crowd trouble. Lyon, Valencia and AZ Alkmaar will also be in Fridays draw in Nyon, Switzerland, where the team to avoid will be Juventus -- even though the Italian champions made heavy work of their all-Italian last-16 match against Fiorentina.BERLIN -- Germany will play Armenia in its last World Cup warmup in Mainz on June 6, the day before departing for Brazil. The German football federation says proceeds from the national sides first game in Mainz will go to charity. Germany has two wins from two games against Armenia, 5-1 away in a World Cup qualiifier in 1996 and 4-0 in the return game the following year. Nike React Cheap. At least one Armenian player will be familiar to many of the German players. Henrikh Mkhitaryan plays his club football with Borussia Dortmund. Germany also has World Cup warmups lined up against Chile, Poland and Cameroon. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: