Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

BELEK, Turkey - Spains Miguel Angel Jimenez upstaged his younger rivals to take a one shot lead after shooting a 9-under 63 on t

in Wolfblood 13.03.2019 04:29
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

BELEK, Turkey - Spains Miguel Angel Jimenez upstaged his younger rivals to take a one shot lead after shooting a 9-under 63 on the opening day of the Turkish Airlines Open on Thursday. Authentic Devin Funchess Jersey .Jimenez, 50 eagled his opening hole and then managed seven birdies in an 11-hole stretch starting on the fourth to fall one shot shy of equaling the Montgomerie Maxx Royal course record.Englands Ian Poulter, using a putter that helped him to a share of third place in last years British Open, also recorded an eagle and seven birdies but a bogey left him one shot off the lead.Three players — Australias Wade Ormsby, Englands Tyrrell Hatton and South Africas Brendon De Jonge — share third on 7 under.Eleven months ago, Jimenez broke his own record for oldest winner on the European Tour when successfully defending his Hong Kong Open title aged 49 years and 337 days.This week also marks the Malaga-born golfers 642nd European Tour event.To shoot nine-under par on this course in only first round, its a good start, he said. I was six under par after seven holes and playing very well, and you just try to enjoy yourself, and its the way to shoot very low, still exciting and I managed to do that. ... So this is a special round because Ive been struggling a little bit the last few months but when you shoot under par, you feel very good.Poulter was also delighted with his effort after struggling in recent weeks and coming close to falling outside the top 50 in the rankings.I decided to switch back to my old putter late last week that has a softer insert and it felt really good on these quick greens, he said. So the old putter is back in the bag. I also started to hit some good shots and I started to roll the putts in that I would expect to hole, and then it adds up to 8 under par.Ormsby, competing in Turkey for a first time in his career, ended his round with six birdies in succession and played his inward nine in 7 under par that included eight birdies and a bogey on the 12th.Ive had some hot runs the last few weeks including the Perth International where I had five birdies in a row and last week in the first when I played in India I had four in a row, said Ormsby. But Im just pleased to be here competing in an event of this stature.American John Daly, competing on an invitation, shot a 3 under 67 while Scotlands Colin Montgomerie, celebrating his 600th European Tour event, signed for a 4 over 76. Authentic Mario Addison Jersey . Louis Cardinals continued their offensive tear with a 9-5 victory over the Los Angeles Dodgers in the opener of a four-game series. Authentic Thomas Davis Sr Jersey . Under the deal, the Vikings will donate an undisclosed sum of money to five gay rights-related charities over the next five years. Kluwe said he wont receive any money as part of the settlement. "This will help a lot of people that really do need that help," Kluwe said. http://www.cheapcarolinapanthersjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-david-mayo-jersey . Duhamel, from Lively, Ont., and Radford, from Balmertown, Ont., were second with 77.01 points, just behind Olympic bronze medallists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany. The four-time world champs lead at 79.MILAN - Samuel Etoo is in talks with Everton to leave the Premier League side and join Sampdoria according to the Italian clubs sporting director Carlo Osti.Sampdoria has been in talks with Etoo and his representatives in recent weeks with a view to completing the move for the 33-year-old, who joined Everton from Chelsea in the summer.On Tuesday, Ostti says the deal is almost finalized and that Etoo is negotiating his exit from Everton. Authentic Greg Olsen Jersey. It would be a return to Italy for Etoo, who spent two seasons at Inter Milan.The former Cameroon striker was part of Jose Mourinhos treble-winning Inter team, which lifted the Serie A, Italian Cup and Champions League trophies in 2010. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: