Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

LOS ANGELES, Calif. [url=http://www.cheapaustraliasneakers.com/]Clearance Sneakers Australia[/url] . - With his backcourt mate o

in Wolfblood 13.03.2019 04:29
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

LOS ANGELES, Calif. Clearance Sneakers Australia . - With his backcourt mate out of the picture for the final three quarters and Memphis big men losing some steam down the stretch, Mike Conley went to work and carried the Grizzlies to a gritty win that put them over .500 for the first time this season. Conley scored eight of his 15 points during a 4-minute span in the fourth quarter, Zach Randolph had 26 points and 15 rebounds against his former team, and the Grizzlies overcame the first-quarter ejection of shooting guard Tony Allen to beat the Los Angeles Clippers 106-102 on Monday night in a rematch of their first-round playoff series. "It was real big, doing what we did and not having Tony," Randolph said. "Guys stepped it up and our bench came in and did a good job. Thats what we need." Marc Gasol had 23 points, nine rebounds and eight assists to help end the Clippers four-game winning streak and send them to their first home loss. Blake Griffin had 23 points and 11 rebounds for Los Angeles. Chris Paul added 18 points and 11 assists for his 11th straight double-double, the most by any player to start a season since Magic Johnson also had 11 in 1990-91. Allen was charged with a flagrant-2 foul with 1:51 left in the opening quarter after he lifted his left leg in a vain attempt to impede Pauls drive to the basket and kicked him in the face. Allen walked over to Paul at the foul line to apologize while referees Bill Kennedy, Mark Ayotte and John Goble watched the replay at the scorers table to determine the severity of the foul. "I was just trying to make a play — leaving a great shooter like Jamal Crawford in the corner, knowing Chris Pauls tendencies," Allen explained. "Chris sees everybody thats open, and I accidentally kicked him. But Im pretty sure he knows that it was accidental. That aint my style of play. "I had to let him know that it wasnt intentional. He understood that and he told me he knew it wasnt. But the refs reviewed it, and it was a blow to the head. So that was the result — me getting kicked out. It was just unfortunate that I couldnt help my team throughout the game. But they had my back and played hard throughout the game." Paul got out of it with just a few loose teeth. It could have been much worse had he not been wearing a mouthpiece. "I know Tony didnt do it on purpose," Paul said. "I went mute for a while, just because I hate being hit on the lip more than anything. I just hate having a busted lip. But I know it wasnt intentional, and I didnt expect him to get ejected. I think he thought I was about to throw the ball to the corner, so thats a natural instinct." Playing in front of their 100th consecutive sellout crowd, including the post-season, the Clippers trailed 90-83 with 8:20 remaining after Memphis opened the fourth quarter with a 9-2 run. They got as close as 90-88 on a 16-footer by Paul, but the Grizzlies extended the margin to 101-91 with an 11-3 run capped by Conleys jumper with 1:51 to play. "I was on the bench for a little bit there with foul trouble, and we were wearing out our big guys," Conley said. "They were getting tired, so I knew it was time for me to be a little more aggressive, look for my shot and try to get into the paint. I was able to do that and make some shots." Randolph paced Memphis to a 52-51 halftime lead with 16 points and eight rebounds. The Clippers, who trailed 25-13 at the time of Allens ejection, closed to 39-35 midway through the second period with a 9-2 spurt before reserve forward Matt Barnes was scratched near his left eye by Randolph as the Grizzlies forward was being double-teamed by Barnes and Griffin down on the block. Barnes was charged with a foul before going to the dressing room, and didnt report back in until 3:25 remained in the third quarter with the Clippers down 74-71. His two free throws put them ahead 78-76 with 1:14 left in the period, and the Grizzlies responded with a 19-footer by Randolph and a 3-pointer by Mike Miller before Clippers guard Darren Collison beat the buzzer with a 3-pointer of his own to tie it at 81. The Grizzlies won the final four games of their first-round playoff series against the Clippers last spring after dropping the first two at Los Angeles, then got swept by San Antonio in the Western Conference finals. The previous season, the Clippers beat Memphis in seven games during the opening round, winning the deciding game on the road before getting swept by the Spurs in the conference semifinals. "Every year we find ourselves back in L.A.," Conley said. "Theyre a very good team, very physical, and its a great rivalry right now." NOTES: The Grizzlies are 5-0 when Randolph leads them in scoring. ... Pauls longest overall double-double streak in the NBA is 12 games. ... The Clippers have used the same starting lineup through the first 11 games of a season for the first time since 2004-05, when coach Mike Dunleavy kept his starting five of Elton Brand, Corey Maggette, Marko Jaric, Bobby Simmons and Chris Wilcox intact for the first 13 games. ... Griffin, who had a season-high 30 points on Saturday against the Nets, was selected Western Conference player of the week for the second time in his career. He averaged 25.7 points, 11.3 rebounds and 4.7 assists, helping the Clippers go 3-0. ... It was Griffins 98th game with at least 20 points and 10 rebounds since the start of the 2010-11 season, tying Minnesotas Kevin Love for the most during that stretch. Best Cheap Sneakers Australia . "Last year didnt go the way we wanted it to, but we need to look at what went well and what didnt go so well. Hopefully this year we will be better," Brendan Gallagher said after practice. This year, the Canadiens have a little more depth to work with by adding players like Daniel Briere, Dale Weise, Mike Weaver, Douglas Murray and arguably, the biggest addition to this playoff roster, Thomas Vanek, who the Canadiens were able to land at the trade deadline. Cheap Sneakers Australia Online . The Gatineau Olympiques head coach will lead Canada in its quest to end its gold medal drought at the 2015 world junior hockey championship held in Montreal and Toronto at the end of this year. http://www.cheapaustraliasneakers.com/ . However, it wasnt a problem on Monday night. Evgeni Nabokov made 23 saves for his 56th career shutout in the New York Islanders 3-0 win over the Detroit Red Wings on Monday night.MONTREAL - Two key members of the Montreal Canadiens will be hitting a milestone tonight at home against the visiting Philadelphia Flyers. Tomas Plekanec will play his 600th NHL game - all with the Canadiens - and celebrating with him is Josh Gorges who will play his 400th game as a Canadien. Plekanec first wore the Habs jersey on New Years Eve 2003, when he was called up from the Hamilton Bulldogs to play his first NHL game against the Dallas Stars. It wasnt until the 2005-06 season that the Habs third round draft pick from 2001 became a permanent fixture with the club. Despite many trade rumours that surrounded him throughout the years, Plekanec has been able to stay put. "The Habs management has changed a few times over the years and Im happy that they all have allowed me to stay with the Canadiens all this time," said Plekanec. He attributes his longevity with the Canadiens to staying healthy, having good teammates and linemates, as well enjoying the support of his parents. It was a difficult way to end the off-season for Plekanec who lost his father at the end of August. Being an only child, he remained in the Czech Republic a little longer than usual to be with his mother, which is why he missed the Habs annual golf tournament. Some may argue that Plekanec is one of the most underrated players in the NHL, but the humble Plekanec doesnt think too much into that. "I will let you guys decide that," he added. Sneakers Cheap Online Australia. Unlike Plekanec, Gorges time with the Habs didnt get off to the easiest start. "When I first got here I didnt think I would play 50 games with the Canadiens," Gorges said on Saturday morning. In February of 2007 the Habs acquired Gorges and a first-round pick, which they later used to select Max Pacioretty, after trading Craig Rivet to the San Jose Sharks. That trade is considered to be one of the best moves Bob Gainey made during his time as general manager. At first Gorges had a difficult time establishing himself, playing only seven games that season with the Habs. "If you have the drive and motivation to accomplish something, that can propel you further ahead," Gorges said on overcoming the adversity when he first came to Montreal. The Kelowna, B.C. native has been happy with the way he has been able to prove his worth to the organization, but knows theres still a lot of work left to do. "You can never be satisfied, there is always another level that could be reached," he said. Gorges would not comment on which team he thinks benefitted the most from the 2007 trade, but said he is proud to play for the Canadiens. "I always tell people when you play hockey at this level, you have to experience what it is like to play for the Canadiens, there is no better place to be and no better place to play," Gorges said with a proud smile on his face. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: