Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ORLANDO, Fla. [url=http://www.cheapbravesjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-danny-santana-jersey]C heap Danny Santana Jersey[/url] . -- The O

in Wolfblood 12.03.2019 04:38
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ORLANDO, Fla. Cheap Danny Santana Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic have seen much more misery than celebration this season. But with one of the NBAs best teams and its top scorer in town, the Magic made the most of a rare opportunity to enjoy the latter. Tobias Harris slammed home a fast-break pass from Maurice Harkless at the buzzer to give the Orlando Magic a 103-102 victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Friday night. With the Thunder leading 102-101 in the closing seconds, Kevin Durant missed a jumper to set up the last-second play, which was reviewed by officials and upheld. Rookie Victor Oladipo, who had grabbed the rebound on Durants miss with 2.9 seconds left and passed ahead to Harkless to start the break, pounded his chest after the play and screamed "This is our floor!" as the crowd roared. "I saw Victor get the (rebound) and I just wanted to be down there, whether or not he shot a layup or if he made it, congratulate him, to get a tip-in -- anything," Harris said. "But he kicked it to Mo and I just kept running. Mo saw me and my whole momentum was just to get it in the rim." Harris led the Magic with 18 points, followed by Arron Afflalo with 16. Orlandos bench outscored the Oklahoma Citys 36-23. The win gives the Magic their first four-game home winning streak in two years. It also snaps the Thunders five-game winning streak in the series. "I was drawing up our defensive strategy unless they had point-something left on the clock," Magic coach Jacque Vaughn said. "But well take it." Durant led the Thunder with 29 points and 12 assists. Serge Ibaka added 26 points. The loss was just the second in 14 games for Oklahoma City. Durants points and assists accounted for half of his teams points in the first half. But he scored just 12 points on 5-for-13 shooting in the second half. He was 1 for 7 in the fourth. "We couldnt do anything (in the second half). We were just a step slow," Durant said. "We kept running the same plays. We didnt help on the back side. We let guys cut to basket. ... There were just mental breakdowns." The Magic made eight of their first 11 shots to start the third quarter and trailed by eight entering the fourth. Vaughn said before the game that the matchup would turn on whether the Magics second unit could outplay the Thunders bench. His prediction came true. Without their starters on the floor, the Magic kept their third-quarter momentum going by scoring the first eight points of the final period to cut the Thunders lead and tie it at 88-all with just over 9 minutes to play. Durant was re-inserted into the game and promptly put his team back in front with a jumper from the wing. The Magic kept coming, though, and took their first lead, 91-90, on a pair of free throws by Harris at the 7:59 mark. The game stayed tight and was tied at 99 when Durant came down on the break and found Thabo Sefolosha in the corner for a 3-pointer with 1:56 left. Glen Davis drew an offensive foul and on the ensuing possession Afflalo was fouled on a 3-point attempt with less than a minute to play. He hit two of his three attempts to trim the gap to 102-101 and set up the final sequence. The Thunder hovered above 70 per cent shooting early on and led by as many as 17 points in the first half. The Magic hung around, shooting 52 per cent themselves for the half. But they couldnt match Oklahoma Citys 8-for-12 shooting from 3. The Thunder also had 17 assists. But the Magic held them to just 37 points in the second half. "We came in at halftime and watched the film and talked about how we could help ourselves," Vaughn said. "There were numerous possessions in the first half where we could have been in better places ... and we did that in the second half and that was the difference." NOTES: The Magic honoured former players Sam Vincent and Jeff Turner, along with former team executive John Gabriel as part of their 25th anniversary season celebration. ... Tampa Bay Buccaneers cornerback Darrelle Revis sat courtside Friday. Model Kate Upton also was in attendance, sitting on the baseline alongside Detroit Tigers pitcher Justin Verlander. ... A Magic season-ticket holder won $10,000 during a timeout promotion by hitting a free throw, layup and 3-pointer within 24 seconds. Cheap Mike Foltynewicz Jersey . Less than 24 hours later, in the same arena, he tried to recreate the magic of his all-time favourite player. Hilliard scored a career-high 26 points and No. Cheap Jose Ramirez Jersey . Called on from the college ranks to replace Andy Reid, Kelly implemented a whole new atmosphere in the City of Brotherly Love and now has the Eagles in the playoffs for the first time since 2010. http://www.cheapbravesjerseys.com/ . Klose has a bruised pelvic bone and abdominal muscle problems but team doctors are trying to get him fit in time for the match. Bender has a hamstring injury. Germany is already without half-dozen players, due to injury or bad form.GLENEAGLES, Scotland - The secret is out a€” Alex Ferguson will deliver a motivational speech to the Europe team ahead of the Ryder Cup in his native Scotland.Europe captain Paul McGinley had been hoping to keep Fergusons identity under wraps so it would come as a surprise to his players.But the former Manchester United manager was spotted walking the grounds of Gleneagles early Tuesday a€” and McGinley could not keep the secret any longer.When I became captain, for a number of reasons, I asked him, said McGinley, who recalled playing with Ferguson in a pro-am about 15 years ago.Of course he was willing to help, but the one thing he asked me to do was keep it really quiet. And walking around ... is not keeping it quiet, is it, when hes onsite.Ferguson retired as United manager last year after more than 26 seasons at Old Trafford, during which he wwon 38 major trophies. Cheap Dansby Swanson Jersey. Widely regarded as the greatest British football coach, he is also known for his temper and for delivering what became known as the hairdryer treatment to his players when he was unhappy at their performances.This is not about him being a headmaster and coming in and preaching to them, McGinley said. This is about fun.The news is likely to be welcomed by Rory McIlroy, the world No. 1 and a big United fan.George W. Bush spoke to the American team on the Saturday night during the Ryder Cup at Brookline in 1999 a€” the year before he was elected president. During the speech, Bush read William Barret Travis letter from a besieged Alamo with the powerful kicker: Victory or death.The U.S. team came from 10-6 down at the start of Sundays singles matches to regain the cup that year, winning 14 1/2-13 1/2. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: