Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

Max Verstappen has received stinging criticism for the driving that ended in a collision with Kimi Raikkonen during the Hungaria

in Wolfblood 12.03.2019 04:38
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

Max Verstappen has received stinging criticism for the driving that ended in a collision with Kimi Raikkonen during the Hungarian GP on Sunday. Enos Slaughter Jersey . But was he in the wrong? As the 18-year-old was attempting to defend fifth place from Raikkonen at turn two during the closing stages of the race, the Finn ended up clipping the Red Bull driver as he appeared to change direction more than once and damaged the front wing of his Ferrari.Was Verstappen at fault? And should he have been penalised for breaking the rules? Here, we take a look... What do the regulations say?The relevant article, 27.6, of the F1 sporting regulations states:More than one change of direction to defend a position is not permitted. Any driver moving back towards the racing line, having earlier defended his position off-line, should leave at least one car width between his own car and the edge of the track on the approach to the corner.So was Verstappen in the wrong?Not according to his team. Red Bull team principal Christian Horner declared the teenagers driving as firm but fair and even Raikkonens Ferrari team-mate Sebastian Vettel only offered a mild rebuke while at the same time criticising the complicated rulings he believes are turning F1 into a laughing stock.Look, I think were here to race, said Vettel. One of Maxs strengths is that hes very aggressive, obviously sometimes you overstep the line but I am against the whole policy of penalties and very complicated ruling. I think its silly, I think people outside are laughing at us.For us its tricky because theres not much we can do. I think he will calm down, give him a bit of time. But its also one of his strong points - of course when you are behind him and hes moving here and there its not great, and Kimi is one of the fairest guys in the field but thats how it is sometimes. The race is long, the season is long so Im sure theyll meet again.What did Raikkonen think? Ferraris Kimi Raikkonen was left frustrated after being unable to pass Max Verstappen who was defending aggressively during the Hungarian GP Raikkonen was deeply irritated by the incident and claimed Verstappen should have been penalised for his driving.Its pointless to have rules if they dont apply all the time, for all the people, he said, before adding: For me, he moved once right, I decided to go left but once the other guy moves back, I did everything I could to avoid any contact.Once I decided to go somewhere, you cannot just come there. It is good that I managed to somehow half-miss him.Its not my decision whether it was correct or not. Ive seen people penalised for much less.Im disappointed because I couldnt get past him and get to the rest, but the car was behaving well and we had good speed.And what about Verstappen?Verstappen does not think he did anything wrong, and was adamant post-race that he should not have been punished for his actions.I think everything was fair. I only moved once, the Red Bull driver told Sky Sports. It would be very strange if I would get penalised I think. I could see him coming, he was very optimistic to dive into the inside so I went to the inside and he had to break - he locked up and hit the rear of my car, or my tyre I dont know. That can happen.I was just doing my race. Red Bulls Max Verstappen claims hes not worried about comments about a possible double-move to prevent an overtake from Kimi Raikkonen in Hungary What do the pundits say?In his latest column for Sky Sports, Martin Brundle wrote:I have to admit, Maxs technique is too junior-formula for my liking. When hes defending, he tends to loiter in the middle of the track and then move to the side of the track where his opponent is attacking and cut them off. It all looks a little too late - and its asking for trouble. Theres absolutely no doubt in my mind that he will end up with some punctures and some spins with this technique.He was very lucky on Sunday that the contact with Raikkonens Ferrari wasnt more grievous but this style will hurt him soon and its clear the other drivers are becoming frustrated with it to the point that one of them will have him off to teach him a lesson. Its what a Mansell or a Senna used to do whenever they thought a young driver wasnt showing due respect. Max moves late, he moves fast and he moves frequently - we could argue all day whether he moved once, twice or even three times when he was defending against Kimi. He is rubbing up against the rules, damaging his own car and on the verge of coming into major grief with his peers.Dont miss the F1 Report: Hungarian GP review on Sky Sports F1 at 8.30pm on Wednesday as Marc Priestley and Ben Hunt join Natalie Pinkham in the studio to discuss the fallout from the Budapest race. Also See: Drivers hit out over F1 rules Lewis on title turning point Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic .S. routed Sweden 7-0 Sunday to win its fourth straight title and seventh overall under-18 world championship. Olson earned his third shutout of the tournament and the Americans allowed only four goals in six games to set an International Ice Hockey Federation under-18 record. Vince Coleman Jersey .C. -- Eric Staal kept his focus after his apparent breakaway goal was waived off early in the third period. http://www.cheapstlouiscardinalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-willie-mcgee-jersey . Hernandez (3-0) struck out 11 and shut down Oakland for the second time in a week, becoming the first Mariners pitcher to win three times in the first nine games of a season. With the usual "Kings Court" for Hernandez home starts expanded to a "Supreme Court" encompassing the entire stadium with yellow shirts and "K" cards, Hernandez gave up four hits in the 28th double-digit strikeout game of his career.Captain Eoin Morgan says England must improve if they are to reach the ICC World Twenty20 semi-finals after an unconvincing 15-run win over Afghanistan. England slipped to 57-6 and then 85-7 in Delhi before Moeen Ali (41no) and David Willey (20no) lifted the target to 143.Afghanistan finished on 127-9 so Morgans men remain in contention for a last-four place, but will need to lift their game against Sri Lanka on Saturday. Matt Prior discusses the reasons why England seem to struggle to beat lesser sides at ICC World tournaments The execution of plans was off by a long way here, said Morgan, who was bowled first ball shouldering arms.If Afghanistan are going to beat us we need to under-perform and we let them in by under-performing with the bat, but I thought our bowling and fielding was very good.Its very important between now and Sri Lanka that we sit down as a group and emphasise what were trying to do, make sure we have the right plans and reinforce them.This was the wicket every single one of us was expecting. The Verdict team discuss England’s batting collapse in their World T20 It was simply a matter of not adapting. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys China. Weve been practising similar things that we needed here but just didnt produce.Morgan might easily have been reflecting on another upset to rank alongside defeats by Holland, twice, and Ireland in ICC tournaments. Warne: England must bowl first England must chase totals to win World T20, says Warne That he was instead picking the bones from a narrow escape was largely down to Moeen and Willey, who plundered 57 runs in 5.3 overs to swing the momentum of the match.The pair also played their role with the ball, taking three of the first four Afghanistan wickets, and were well due a word of praise from their skipper. To get us up to 142 Ali and Willey played really well. It was a really important stand, said Morgan, who made a golden duck in the early malaise.The difference between chasing 120 and 140 is huge, and one of our strengths is that we bat right down the order. Where the rest of our batsmen struggled those two guys showed a great deal of application.Watch England take on Sri Lanka from 2pm this Saturday on Sky Sports 2. Also See: England survive scare Scorecard How it happened Cricket videos ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: