Jeder kann sich anmelden ist sofort frei geschaltet

ST. [url=http://www.shoescheapaustralia.com/]Wholesale Shoes Australia Online[/url] . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays had

in Wolfblood 12.03.2019 04:38
von jokergreen0220 • 2.145 Beiträge

ST. Wholesale Shoes Australia Online . PETERSBURG, Fla. -- The Tampa Bay Rays had a difficult decision to make: What was more encouraging, Canadian Erik Bedards performance or the offences breakout night? Bedard, from Ottawa, gave up one hit in seven scoreless innings and the Rays had 10 hits in a 7-1 victory Saturday over the Cleveland Indians that broke a four-game skid. Winning his second straight start after 15 without a win, Bedard gave up a double to Ryan Raburn in the second inning, Clevelands only hit until Lonnie Chisenhall led off the ninth with a single off Grant Balfour. Just as refreshing for the Rays, who had lost six straight home games, was the offensive output led by James Loney, who had three hits and drove in two runs. The Rays had only 10 runs while losing the four preceding games on their homestand. "Tonight we came out ready to swing and it led to good things," said Matt Joyce, who drove in two runs with sacrifice flies. "We have some great players here. Obviously, this year hasnt gone the way we wanted so far and it was a rough week for us, but weve still got a little ways to go." Bedard (2-1) is the only Rays starter to go six innings over the teams last seven games. Manager Joe Maddon "was tinkering with the idea" of sending him for a seventh before calling for Juan Carlos Oviedo, who followed with two perfect innings. "I had probably 10 pitches left," said Bedard, who has allowed one run or less in three straight starts for the first time since 2008. "Im always a slow starter so the first couple were rough, but after that you just get in the groove of things and throw strikes." Bedard got nine of his outs on flyballs. "He just really mixed and matched angles, speeds, everything," said Cleveland manager Terry Francona. "(Raburn) hit the line drive double, but other than that, there was a lot of lazy flyballs. Kind of exactly what he wants you to do." Zach McAllister (3-3) gave up eight hits and five runs in 4 1-3 innings for the Indians, who had won four straight. David DeJesus drove in Tampa Bays first run with a two-out single in the third. The Rays made it 3-0 in the fourth when Loneys first hit was followed by Wil Myers double and the first of Joyces sacrifice flies. Yunel Escobar drove in the second run with a two-out single. Ben Zobrist had two hits and scored twice for the Rays, who had lost six straight home games. NOTES: John Axford is out as the Indians closer, Francona announced before the game. A group of four relievers that includes Cody Allen, Scott Atchison, Marc Rzepczynski and Bryan Shaw could all get opportunities to fill the role. ... Rays RHP Alex Cobb, who has been on the DL since April 13 with a left oblique strain, is likely to pitch in a simulated game Monday in Port Charlotte, Florida, then make a rehab start five days later. Cobb hopes to pitch for the Rays by the end of the May. ... Indians CF Michael Bourn, as expected, was rested. He played Thursday and Friday after missing three games with a tight left hamstring. ... Rays RHP Chris Archer (2-1) and Indians RHP Josh Tomlin (1-0) are Sundays scheduled starters. Discount Shoes Australia . This game was inside. Adrian Peterson was missing. The stage was set for another step toward the playoffs. Shoes Online Australia Discount . Replay backed him up. Adeiny Hechavarria immediately followed the ruling with a go-ahead sacrifice fly for the Miami Marlins, who held on to beat the Seattle Mariners 3-2 on Sunday completing a three-game sweep. http://www.shoescheapaustralia.com/ . Kerr said he had dinner with Jackson, his former coach with Chicago and the new Knicks team president, on Friday night and they talked again Saturday. Kerr is in New York to work the game between the Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors for TNT.NEW YORK -- Kobe Bryant called for younger players in the All-Star game, and the fans listened. They still want Bryant, too. Stephen Curry, Kevin Love, Paul George and Kyrie Irving were voted NBA All-Stars Thursday, putting four first-time starters in the Feb. 16 game in New Orleans. Bryant was elected by fans to his 16th All-Star game, second-most in NBA history, but this one is shaping up as a kids game. Curry, perhaps the biggest snub last season, will join him in the Western Conference backcourt. Love passed Dwight Howard in the final days of voting and will start in the frontcourt along with Oklahoma Citys Kevin Durant and the Clippers Blake Griffin. "Hey, Im popular now," Love joked. "Its very humbling to me to be starting in the All-Star game. I tip my hat to the fans in the Twin Cities and all over Minnesota and beyond." The four first-time starters are all 25 or younger. Curry went to All-Star weekend as a kid when his father, Dell, competed in the 3-point contest, and now hell finally get to play in the game. "Its kind of just a surreal feeling," Curry said. "I saw Kobe come on the screen and you knew that next person on the screen was going to be me or I was going to get left off that list. Just when I saw my name it was a real emotional kind of experience and glad my wife and daughter were here to watch it with me." LeBron James was the leading vote-getter with 1.4 million and Miami teammate Dwyane Wade also was voted in Thursday. George, who has led Indiana to the leagues best record, and New Yorks Carmelo Anthony are the other East forwards, and Irving will start at guard. Bryant has been limited to just six games this season because of injuries and will be out until at least early next month. He said recently he hoped fans wouldnt vote for him and would instead look toward younger, more deserving players. Fans picked him anyway. Only Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, with 19, was selected to more All-Star games. Cheap Shoes Online Australia. But even Bryant could finish only second to Curry among West guards, a remarkable turnaround for the Golden State sharpshooter. He was the highest-scoring player not chosen last year, but moved past the Clippers Chris Paul in the third returns of balloting, then passed Bryant in the final days to finish with more than a million votes and become the Warriors first All-Star starter since Latrell Sprewell in 1995. "I understand how big a deal it is to be selected on the team," Curry said. "And just how different the feeling was from last year, having gone through that experience and just trying to get back healthy, first and foremost, to give myself a chance come All-Star selection time." Love also made a late move to surge into the top three, finishing about 8,000 votes ahead of Houston centre Dwight Howard to become Minnesotas first All-Star starter since Kevin Garnett in 2007. "I was hoping for the best and preparing for the worst, and knowing the worst was I was going to still probably end up in the All-Star game (as a coachs pick) and represent the West and the Wolves and the Twin Cities." Love said. "Right now, Im very happy." Indiana hadnt had one since Jermaine ONeal a year earlier, but now George will get to play for Pacers coach Frank Vogel, who has already clinched the Easts coaching spot. "It means a lot because that means the fans are really watching us as a team," George said. "For us to have the No. 1 record in the league, and playing at a high level, I think the fans are starting to follow us as a whole and I think thats the biggest thing with me being a starter." The reserves will be announced next Thursday. Head coaches in each conference will vote for two guards, three frontcourt players and two players regardless of position. AP Sports Writers Jon Krawczynski in Minneapolis and Antonio Gonzalez in Oakland, Calif. contributed to this report. ' ' '

nach oben springen

Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: IPLpredict567
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 2854 Themen und 7779 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online: